Natural calamities are unpredicted. Especially in commercial workplaces, if a fire starts, it will spread faster before you know it. Thus a great solution to reduce the risk is to install fire safety glass on office premises. Fire safety glasses not only make the surrounding clear and allow the natural lights to enter the premises but also prevents the spread of fire. If you want to upgrade the glass of your commercial space with the best quality fire safety glass, then hire professionals to install fire safety glass in London.
Before you decide to make the change, read on.
What is Fire-resistant Glass?
This is a special laminated glass made of a special glass material that can withstand heat. Hence, when you attach the same to your commercial premises, you can be assured that the spread of fire can be prevented with the same. This type of glass also prevents the spread of smoke if a fire breaks out on commercial premises. Thus installing fire-resistant glasses can save lives.
What are The Benefits of Fire Safety Glass Installation?
Fire-resistant glasses offer a wide range of benefits that will help the commercial building keep the employees’ lives safe. To know more, read on.
- Fire-resistant glass installation helps prevent the spread of smoke and fire in enclosed commercial premises.
- At normal times, fire-resistant glasses help to cut down the external noises, keep the departments isolated and help the employee to concentrate.
- Fire-resistant glasses are made with versatile materials like aluminium, wood and steel frames.
- Fire-resistant glasses are generally made of thick glass and can resist all types of pressure.
- Fire-resistant glasses are unbreakable and are a good investment.
Where can You Install Fire-Resistant Glass in the Office?
You can easily install fire-resistant glass for both outdoor and indoor use. The glasses are compatible with steel, aluminium and wooden frames; hence, you can use the same in the following places.
- Lift doors and enclosures
- Partitions within different departments of the office
- Glass panes for partitions in server rooms and data storage rooms
- Partitions for stair-based enclosures
Approach MD Partitions Ltd for the best quality fire-resistant glasses. We have fire-rated screens, fire-rated doors and a wide range of fire-resistant glasses that are the best choice for commercial spaces.